The STOPandGO project is making good progress across all the partner procurements. Below is a summary of where we have got to in publishing PINs, conducting Local Open Market Consultations and releasing Invitations to Tender.
Prior Information Notices
Published by all procurers:
– AZIENDA SANITARIA PROVINCIALE DI CATANZARO (4-7-15)
– AZIENDA USL ROMA D (6-8-15)
– Easter Cheshire (13-8-15)
– ARSAN (24-11-2015)
– HOSPITAL DE LA SANTA CREU I SANT PAU (27-11-15)
– GEMEENTE HELMOND (5-12-15)
– LIVERPOOL CITY COUNCIL – DOMICILIARY CARE (5-4-16)
Local Open Market Consultations
The majority of procurers have conducted a LOMC, using a variety of approaches.
– AZIENDA SANITARIA PROVINCIALE DI CATANZARO (closed 30-9-15)
Implemented by the use of Questionaire, 11 received (7 Italians + 4 Spanish), good quality available here:
- AZIENDA USL ROMA D (closed 30-9-15)
Implemented by the use of Questionaire, 10 received (6 Italians + 4 Spanish), good quality available here:
– Easter Cheshire CCG (13-8-15)
Implemented by several workshops, meetings and interactions, looking for co-creation. Main event (12-6-15) agenda could be found here:
And the summary of it:
Another event was specifically organized to promote consortia building between providers and suppliers:
- ARSAN (24-11-2015)
ARSAN has launched the LOMC, but the election and the change in government creates a difficult situation in the region and since then, even when there have been many movements, the progress of the procurement is not yet unlocked.
– HOSPITAL DE LA SANTA CREU I SANT PAU (XXXXX)
Sant Pau launched the LOMC by questionnaires, available at:
6 were received including valuable information.
– GEMEENTE HELMOND
HELMOND has already carried out an intensive market research, through the networks were the municipality is involved, European projects, etc. During the last AAL Forum 2015, the Helmond case was presented and discussed and some feedback collected (24-9-2015, 9:00-10:30, session Demand and supply bridging gaps using and Open Market Consultation
A future event is planned to complete the service specification, final date not yet available.
– LIVERPOOL CITY COUNCIL – DOMICILIARY CARE
OMC includes a variety of approaches, including a multi-stakeholders speed networking event (19th April 2016):
– Easter Cheshire CCG (initial deadline 16-2-16, extended 7-3-16)
– Hospital De La Santa Creu i Sant Pau (initial deadline 23-3-16, extended until 8-4-16 )