The City of Helmond intends to procure services using innovative ways to improve and/or enlarge the support network of the elderly with Dementia, and their primary caregivers in the City of Helmond.
Services must aim significantly to improve one or more of the following life aspects (for the patient, and/or primary caregivers):
• Organizing Activities of Daily Living (ADL) and care.
• Availibility of leasure time/leisure opportunities.
• Feeling supported (in the neighbourhood).
• Feeling secure (in the neighbourhood).
• Having freedom, mobility.
• Early detection of, and/or coping with dementia.
The Prior Information Notice can be accessed here.
City of Helmond is following the Innovation Partnership approach allowed since April 2016 under new EU public procurement rules. 23 candidates entered the exercise in January 2017, filtered down to 15, then 5 and finally that which offers Best Value for Price. The result is expected to be known in May 2017.